Friday, August 22, 2008

Uncle Zacky's Big Adventure...and The White Star!

My brother Zac just left for Pharmaceutical school at Lake Erie University in Pennsylvania.
We had a little get together for him before he left, at Ashley's. It was fun to hang out and talk and eat some yummy food. All of his sisters are worried about him but know he will be fine and we will see him soon!Everyone relaxing and watching the Olympics
hanging out after lunch...

We also had the opportunity to go and see "The White Star" (the sequel to Saturday's Warrior)~I LOVED Saturday's Warrior, I saw it when it was a play, I think I was around 11 or 12 years old. It left a huge impression on me as a young girl, I had the album and played it over and over again! We bought the tickets as soon as we heard it was coming to Phoenix, knowing it would sell out fast! We also knew we wouldn't be getting much of a vacation this year and thought this would be something fun for the kids to look forward to (and us)! Ashley and Chad also had tickets and we invited Brint and Brea and Kacie and Koby to come with us~(Kac and Koby weren't able to come, bummer!) My friend Francie also got tickets for the same night and so we all ended up sitting close together. WE had a blast and LOVED the show!! It was a sacrifice to purchase so many tickets, but was TOTALLY worth it after we saw the show!! We LOVED IT! If you get the chance to see it, don't miss out! I ended up forgetting to bring my camera (I left it at Ashleys) but Brittnee (Francie's daughter and my friend) had hers and shared the pictures she took with me~Thanks Britt!!! This is Taylor and Tess (Taylor is Francie's daughter)

Cooper was sitting down the row a bit and Jaxon was left with a babysitter (his first outside of his brothers and sisters!)~he STILL hasn't stopped talking about "Cicely"and how she was MAGIC!! He loved her and had a super fun time with his first babysitter, and wants her to come and babysit again!!!

1 comments:

*~Brittnee~* said...

your welcome! hopefully we can all get together again soon!