Friday, August 22, 2008

Uncle Tony Hendrickson

Today I received the horrible shocking news that my Uncle Tony passed away after having a heart valve replaced. There were complications afterward, his blood pressure was very low and they were having a hard time getting it back to normal. We are so sad about this as he is my Dad's first sibling to pass away and it feels awful! Tony was a HUGE man but very gentle! He LOVED his grand kids that he and my Aunt Jae Dee waited years for! ~in fact, Tony and Jae Dee were so baby hungry that when I had Jaxon, they came and visited me in the hospital up here while they were at their cabin in Pinetop, just to be able to hold him for a while, and visit. As soon as their grandchildren started to arrive I don't think I have ever seen them happier!! They were just here for the 24th celebration and I happened to get these pictures of him, just 1 short month ago!! We loved Tony, he was a good Uncle and he will be missed a lot!!!Tony and my Dad
Uncle Ruel, Tony and Charlie Hendrickson

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Life is so short! It's going to be a big change.

Sara said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. Tell your dad I am thinking of him. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Jeanette said...

I'm so sorry about your loss.