Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh No, Not The 1st Day Of School????

The dreaded day has arrived as you can see from Cooper's face!!!

Madison & Jaxon(he has 1 more year at home but had to have a notebook like the other kids and get ready to go just like them!) Madison is a big bad Senior this year (unbelievable how fast time goes)~she goes to NPC in the mornings, then to the High School in the afternoon, Madi will have enough credits and taken the right classes to have earned her Associates Degree when she graduates from high school this May!!~WAY TO GO MADISON!!!

This is the picture AFTER I threatened Cooper that if he didn't look excited to go to school I was going to find a year round school for him!!! (haha)




4 comments:

Kacie said...

That is such a classic Cooper face!!! I love it. They all look so cute!!

TJ Eich said...

Good grief! They are all SO big!! The first day of school is quickly becoming my favorite day! :)

Arabeth said...

Your kids are so cute, and are so good. I am with the kids I always hated the first day of school! About the picture is it vertical like the snowflake or horizontal like mesa? Cause I am in San diego right now for that wedding I totally want that picture for them.Let me know.

Sara said...

Don't you love back to school? Way to go Madison! That's awesome!