Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jaxon's 1st day of preschool!!

Holy cow did this day take FOREVER to get here~at least in Jaxon's eyes! When Tuesday FINALLY came Jaxon was in my room at around 6am with the BIGGEST smile on his face. It was the cutest thing ever! He made me smile just looking at him (which is a hard thing for me to do at 6 am (smile))!! I said guess what today is???? He said my preschool!!! He was about to jump right out of his skin with excitement!~Then it just took 3 more hours for 9 o'clock to roll around!~Today was red day so everyone had to wear red~He also learned about circles and made a fruit loop necklace! He was over the moon! He wants to go to school so bad and cannot wait until he turns 5 so he can go, but preschool is the next best thing!~he just had to bring his back pack with a notebook, pencil and paper with him ( I talked him out of the notebook and paper)!!~now the count down is on until the next preschool day! Jaxon, you are growing up too fast!!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Cute boy! Ugh, those color days kill me. I don't know why I have such a hard time remembering to dress them correctly.