Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Husband Tag!

THE HUSBAND TAG!
I was tagged by my friend T.J. to share some facts about My Husband Curtis:
A- Automobile of choice? There are too many choices, but I guess an '08 Mustang GT 500
B- Born? July, 23
C- Cookies or Candy? Candy~Snickers Bar
D- Date of Choice? Shopping, goofy golf, and go-carts~ Anytime with Wendy is good!
E- Essential Item? Money
F- Favorite Foods? "Pollo Especial" at Eva's
G- Gas or Diesel vehicle? Gas
H- Hobbies? Music, drawing, cooking, and Wendy
I- Ice Cream Flavor? Blueberry Cheesecake
J- Job? Owner of Commercial Cleaning Business,
K- Kids? yes~a lot!
L- Last Vacation as a couple? Vegas~baby!
M- Morning person or night owl? definitely morning
N- Number of Siblings? claimed or unclaimed?
O- OCD or sloppy? Somewhere in the middle
P- Pet Peeves? when one of my little boys doesn't lift the toilet lid, and people who don't put the divider down after their order at the grocery store!
Q- Quiet or Loud? Quiet
R- Restaurant? Carrabas
S- Sports? To play: golf and basketball To watch: definitely basketball!
T- Tight wad or spender? both
U- Unknown Fact about him? allergic to shellfish
V- Vegetables? love them all!
W- Worst Habit? pop
X- Xtra Curricular activities in high school? choir, sports, dancing and friends
Y- Your favorite things about him? I can't just pick one!~his voice, his looks, the way he treats me, that we fit perfectly together, he's good with the kids! EVERYTHING!
Z - Zodiac Sign? He is border line Cancer/Leo but I think cancer fits him better
Now I tag: Francie (Rich), Kacie (Koby), Brea (Brint), Jeanette (Rick), Brianne (Casey),Sara (Ted~boyfriends count too!)

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Your so awesome Mom and Dad!! We love you!!

Madison Shea... said...

I agree with Kacie!! Amazing people you both are!!!! LOVE YA!!!
Madison shea