Friday, June 27, 2008

FREE Cat!!!!

Kacie thought I should tell the story about "Bella" our cat, that we thought was a female until we discovered HE was the Dad of our kittens, now HE is called "Rick". (thanks to Cooper for that lovely cat name!) anyway, onto the story............

On Monday morning I was woken up by a meowing, I figured it was the cat outside wanting to come into the garage where his food is. I got up and couldn't find the cat anywhere. I decided to go lay back down again and as I went back into my room the cat was walking out of my bedroom. I thought that was weird, it was out when I went to bed last night! Then I noticed that the inside garage door was opened a bit~all of a sudden Cooper came up from downstairs with the dog, saying we can't even sleep Zoe keeps licking our faces! I couldn't figure out how they both got inside, but brushed it off. Two nights ago, (Wed) we were all busy doing things and noticed the dog and cat walking in the house from the garage area. I told Tess to put them back in the garage and MAKE SURE the door gets shut, she did. A few minutes later~pets on parade again. I said to Tess~you have to shut the door all the way and MAKE SURE the door latches! She said I did!!! I started to tell Curtis about the other morning that they were in the house and maybe there is something wrong with the door. We both went to go inspect the door and it was the same as always~nothing wrong with it!!!~I joked with Curtis saying that Rick was opening the door and letting them both in!! haha!~We all went back to what we were doing, about 15 minutes later I saw Rick standing in the kitchen again, I said to Curtis, Rick is in AGAIN!~so then we knew somehow that cat was opening the door! WE both stood in the hallway waiting to see the handle move after we put him out again. We waited and waited and nothing happened, OF COURSE!~then Cooper came home, and we told him to go set up his video camera inside the garage. He was in the laundry room getting batteries and he heard the handle jiggle on the garage door. He opened the door and there was Rick standing on the trash can opening the door handle. (its a knob that looks like a handle). I thought this is ALL we need!!! So we moved the garbage can away from the door. I told Curtis, he's just going to get up on the freezer now and open it. He said then we'll move the freezer over, and Madison said He'll just move it back!!!~looks like Ricks days are numbered!

2 comments:

Francie said...

your stories totally crack me up!!!
when are you gonna write that book! ?

TJ Eich said...

You are hilarious!! (My mom's neighbors recently lost their cat! There's an idea!)