Sunday, November 2, 2008

STUPID CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!

Last night when Curtis and the kids got home from the corn maze Curtis noticed that there was glass on the street next to Madison's car. Looking closer they saw that her window was broken out. Madison's backpack had been on the front passenger seat and it was gone!! (It looked more like a purse/bag then a backpack.) Madison was feeling especially violated and sobbing! We are soooo mad because it had all of her College homework and books, her high school work and a VERY expensive calculator inside~how in the world will she ever catch up now???? She is supposed to be graduating early in December~I'm not even sure if that will be possible now! Hopefully some of those teachers will be cool about it and make some deals with her! The hysterical thing about this is (trying to look on the funny, bright side here, if there is one) I'm sure they took her bag hoping for credit cards/money~the ONLY money that she had in there was a cool looking silver dollar glued to an award laying in the glass!~the award that she received was an Arizona Academics Scholars Award she had just gotten on Friday (for good grades and taking more excelled and more classes then normal) and he threw that out of the bag ( I'm sure he didn't realize there was a coin on it!) That gave us all (cops included) a good laugh!!! I mean for all of his effort a dollar would have been nice!LOL! He ALSO didn't see her wallet (empty) OR her ipod, right next to her bag, and left that untouched! Thank goodness for the FIRST time she didn't have her keys in her bag, or we would be dealing with a stolen car! I can't say how many times I have told her NOT to leave her "valuables" out in the open in her car~especially a "purse!" It seems most kids have to learn things the hard way~but I hate that while they are "learning" it usually lands on their parents $$$$$$$~I just wish I would've heard something~I would have LOVED to have gotten my hands on that guy! The police say they know who has been doing this (I guess its been happening a lot.) I don't think there is anyway to link him to our incident as he didn't get any debit cards he is using at a store(at least then we could've gotten his face on camera.) Why does this sort of thing seem to happen to us and RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS TOO, ARGH!! Luckily we have a glass guy (used to be) in the family (Koby,) he said he can help us, at least with the labor!
But what a STUPID CRIMINAL~maybe I'll send this into Jay Leno! LOL!
Pretty DUMB, HUH?!

3 comments:

Francie said...

i cant believe that happened RIGHT IN YOUR FRONT YARD! poor madi...give her a hug from me!

Jeanette said...

Poor Madison! Losing all of that hard work! That's so much worse than losing money! I hate dishonest people.

TJ Eich said...

What the heck! Isn't Snowflake supposed to be safe?! Poor Madi!