Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Less and Less of the McCulloughs...

Curtis, Madison and I have been losing weight like CRAZY!!! WE have been on a new diet that is totally working and WE LOVE IT!! My parents are both on it as well! We just need a little more time and we will be at our goal weight, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT~!!! Curtis is down 25 lbs (and looks AWESOME I might add), Madison is down about 20 lbs (She looks great) and I am the slowest loser at about 15 lbs (but at least I went down a pant size!)!! My Mom has lost 20 lbs (and looks so good!) and Dad is at 30 ( I think he and Curtis are the most noticeable)~and counting!!! It's so easy and fits into our crazy lifestyle!! We will keep everyone posted as we go along and include pictures too! Curtis has done so well and is actually asking me if I mind if he goes RUNNING~HECK NO I DON'T MIND!! He is also playing basketball again and I have noticed that he even walks through the house faster then he used to!! (weird, but I noticed! LOL)~We all feel so much better and have a ton more energy too! So stay tuned!!! Pictures to come..........

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is so great! Ashley was telling us about it. She said your dad went down a hat size...funny! It takes so much dedication to do that. Way to go!

Summer Reedy said...

I am so jealous. But so proud of all of you. Great job. I can't wait to see you guys. I saw mom and dad today and they do look great. I could totaly tell that dad's head was even smaller. Keep up the good work and lose some of my weight while your at it.

Kacie said...

Just letting you know that we switched our blog address to kobyandkaciepetersonfamily.blogspot.com

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

congratts