Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Look Who Turned Five!!!! (On Oct. 21)

These pictures are all backwards~that drives me nuts but its too much trouble to move them around, so just look at this post from bottom to top!! LOL!
Anyway the story behind this picture is that this was our 2nd attempt to light the candles and have Jaxon blow them out. As you can see before Jaxon could have a chance to blow them out after the Happy Birthday Song~Miss Tatum Noel would blow them out for him, so Grampy had to help out the secone time!! Jaxon even shed a few tears over that one!
Gracie looking like she's into the Halloween spirit~little miss honey bee!

The dreaded pinata THAT WOULDN"T BREAK!





Here we are back at the party playing pin the cat on the broom stick!




The Cake (cookie) Walk~we have Madison at the piano playing "The Hokey Pokey"song as we marched around on the numbers to win a cookie (instead of a whole cake, I didn't think the moms would appreciate their 4-5 year old coming home with a whole cake!) Of course we played 900 times so EVERYONE could be a winner! But they LOVED it!


The whole gang~this picture was taken right after our costume parade that we had! It was the cutest thing ever!


Jaxon has so many nice friends! WE invited the kids from his primary class at church and the kids in his pre-school class!~there was a lot!




Don't ever let this Dr. operate on you!













Oh my little Jaxy boy!! I love you soooo much, I CANNOT believe you are already five years old!! You have waited and waited to turn five, because you have wanted to go to school like your big brothers and sisters do! Every morning you and I drop each one of them off. You help me say the same things to each of them~Madi~"pull your pants up and your shirt down." Tess "Potty at recess." "Work hard boys" (to Cooper and Chandlar)~I usually say "I'll see you at lunch Chandlar"~then you say "Mom, will you see me???"~(So cute!) You help me say all of it because you have it memorized! After the last one gets out you say to me "its just you and me Mom"~then our conversation usually goes into "when can I go to school too?" Then I usually say "When you are five"~well you are finally five now and I only have 10 short months left with "just you and me"...that kills me! The day you leave me for kindergarden will be a sad day for me but Im sure you will be more then ready to be one of the BIG kids getting out of the car with your own set of instructions!! The day of your birthday you asked me if it would hurt to turn five~I told you "nope you wont even feel it!" You didnt think you would officially be 5 until all the kids arrived for your party.


That night after we sang happy birthday to you and you were getting sleepy and ready for bed you said to me "Mom, I didn't even feel it" and I said "feel what?" and you said "when I turned 5!"
When in the heck did you grow up???

Jaxon~I'm so honored to be your Mommy! You are the sweetest baby there is and we are so happy we got you! You make our home happy! WE all love you so much and can't imagine our family without you in it!!!! You are a joy! Happy Birthday Baby!

4 comments:

Arabeth said...

He is the cutest. I love conversations with our little people. They do bring so much happiness!

Kacie said...

Jaxi stop growing! happy Birthday Buddy! We love you so much!

Francie said...

Hope you had a fun fun birthday Jax

Summer Reedy said...

Jaxon, Tre says he is so happy you had a bithday. He can't wait to see you again.