Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Haunted Corn Maze!!!!


Curtis and the kids (including Koby) have been working at the HAUNTED corn maze this past weekend and week. They are having a BLAST! They are working in an 80 foot long BLACK tunnel. At the very beginning you will find Koby laying in some of the corn and straw "dead" then as they first walk inside the tunnel Curtis jumps out barking like a mean viscious dog which makes them back up and by then Koby has stood up and they run into him again. They have fishing line hanging from the ceiling that feels like spider webs as you walk through in the dark. They have a fog machine running and a strob light that looks cool in the fog. The boys have air compressors that they blast people with every once in a while. Each one of them are dressed as you see in these pictures lurking in the shawdows and jumping out at people. There is a big water trough outside of the tunnel that Curtis runs around and bangs on at one point while people are walking through. At the very end Chandlar jumps from a ladder right in front of the people coming out of the tunnel for one last scare! In other parts of the maze there is a scary clown section, an evil bunny, a flying monster on a zip line that flys after you, a scary tractor that starts up with its lights on that drives through the corn at you, a guy running around with a "chainsaw" and then a horse trailor that once they get everyone inside, drops about 2 feet down and hits the ground with a LOUD BANG, that is really unexpected and scary! I went to take pictures one night and got there a little too late, as far as the sunlight that I had left, so this is the best I could do!

This is My Dead Son-in-law!!!

Some of the "monsters" in my family Tess and Jaxon just came with me to take the pictures they werent actually working there~NO WAY!~they just threw on a mask for the pictures!

Jaxon




My Children Of The Corn!


I always knew my kids were monsters!!!

On the top row is Chandlar, Cooper, Curtis, Koby, then Tess in the middle, then Madison and Jaxon!

I wish this hadn't gotten over exposed but I had to get REALLY close in order for the flash to even go off! They are standing in front of the long tunnel in the middle of the corn field!




I actually let Tess and Jaxon walk through the tunnel before it got dark~WITHOUT the monsters~it was pretty scary with just the darkness the fog and strobe light and the fishing line~as you can see on Tess' face! We left shortly after this pic was taken so they didnt run into any other "monsters" in the cornfield!





4 comments:

Francie said...

ewwwww! scary!

*~Brittnee~* said...

Hey Wendy Is there any way for me to get to see Kacie's blog and get her phone #/e-mail?
*~Brittnee~*

*~Brittnee~* said...

okay so it won't let me view her profile either so here's my e-mail.... myboyjrt@hotmail.com

Madison Shea... said...

Haha its so fun working there.. but to tell you the truth i kinda scary myself too!! hahaha!!
BOO!