Monday, January 26, 2009

Simplicity at its Best!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!OK if any of you are as over whelmed with food storage as I am you have to check out this system!!! Our LONG time family friend Wendy Dewitt gives classes on how she does her food storage system and it is AMAZING!!! She makes it so simple~and it all makes so much sense!~FINALLY a way that will work for me!!! Check out her video below to see how she does it!! Get ready to REALLY catch the bug!!! PS there are 9 parts to the system so after you view the video on the post click on 2-9 at the bottom of the video!

3 comments:

Arabeth said...

Thanks for sharing that!

Renae said...

Yes I married Billy's younger brother. Billy's up in Washington getting ready to retire from the Army special forces/ intelligence. He's got 2 kids (17 and 14)and is doing great. I don't think he's kept touch with anybody down here but I can ask about the Woods. Email me and we can exchange #'s naener@gmail.com

*~Brittnee~* said...

http://brittneeandjamesbowdoin.blogspot.com/ Just getting my new URL out there so everyone knows its changed. I Love reading your blog!

*~Brittnee~*