Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas!~

The ferrets the kids got "Gandalph" and "Fern"~am I CRAZY or what?
I had these REALLY cute and luxurious blankets made for each one of the kids~they LOVED them! Coopers Blanket!

Tess'


Tatum's



Jaxon's "hunting" blanket (as he calls it!)
I guess I didnt get a picture of Madison's, Koby and Kacie's and Gracie's


just a few of the gifts the kids got this year!





Ipod time!






Cute Mad! I almost kept this sweater/jacket FOR ME!







Go Channy!




an airsoft gun~I HATE sweeping up those little bullets!









An American Girl Doll for an American Doll!!










Christmas Cuties!!!












Stocking Loot!












All the kids going to bed on Christmas Eve (and Chandlars new blanket!)












A picture after the presents we opened on Christmas eve~I forgot to take one before!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!


















0 comments: