Friday, February 27, 2009

Surprise......

THIS IS A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR
WENDY LOU MCCULLOUGH!!!
This is Francie, Wendy's friend for many years...Since 1990 to be exact!!
Silly girl gave me her password a few times to help out with some blog tweaking....little did she know I would use it against her to throw her this surprise birthday party!!! TAAA DAAAA
Gottcha!
As I said, Wendy has been my friend for many years. She and I first met when we lived across the street from one another and our little girls played together and my daughter came home and insisted that I come over to Kacie's house and see her new baby sister Madison!
That was the beginning of our friendship. We have been through alot together, ups and downs with marraige, children, Wards, Callings, neighbors, parents...anything....you name it we have shared it!
Wendy, you are the best friend a girl could ask for....the ONLY one that I can tell anything and EVERTHING too, the one I KNOW I can ALWAYS count on to keep a secret, share a smile, lift me up and push me forward! You are a women of true compassion and you show it in all you do. You inspire me and I love ya chickie!!!
I hope you have a wOnDeRfUl, fAnTaBuLoUs dAy!
love,
Francie
I invite your friends and family to leave a birthday wish to you in your comments....what would a Surprise Birthday Party be without friends and family to share it with!

12 comments:

Madison Shea... said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TO YOU... TO YOU.... TO YOU YOU YOU!! =) I love you Mom!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Love Madison!!

Kacie said...

Happy Birthday Mommy Dearest!!! You look younger every year!! Its the truth! Me and Madison ALWAYS say how it stinks when your Mom looks better than you! Your Hott!! Have a wonderful day! We love you!
Koby, Kacie, Tatum, Gracie!!!

*~Brittnee~* said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! Haha that was a funny story I didn't know Kacie and I where the reason you 2 met! Can't wait to see you guys! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Francie said...

hehehehehe

Wendy said...

Francie~You sneaky girl!! That was so cool to come home from taking the kids to school, being a little bit bummed that Curtis started throwing up last night and is still going strong, and having Kacie and Madison drag me into the office to look at my blog. I thought they had lost it~"Why would I want to come and look at my own blog that I never post on anymore?"~What an awesome surprise to see candles burning on a NEW post!!! What a Super BFF you are to me and always will be! Thank you for all the FUN and CRAZY memories we share! Thank you for taking the time to do that for me!! I LOVE YOU TONS GIRL! Now can you just keep on posting for me from now on??? LOL?!@#$%^&!??

Wendy said...

Thanks for all the nice Birthday wishes guys!!! You're too sweet!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one!

granny said...

I wish you a happy birthday tooooo
Even if you don't read this until tomorrow then you get more mileage out of your great day.
I hear your name all the time lol

Francies Mom

ps she can be sneaky

Arabeth said...

Happy Happy Late Birthday Wish from all of us!

Tawna said...

I know this is a little late, but - I hope you had one of the most awesome days. I love you.

HAUSKA SYNTYMAPAIVAA!!!! (Finnish best wishes).

Take care of yourself and hope you have a most wonderful years!

Jeanette said...

I've been out of the blog loop for awhile, but happy birthday! Sorry it's late.

Francie said...

its pretty sad that your next to the last post was a year ago! but hey! that does not even count cuz IM the one one posted it !! LOL